Forums
May 14, 2024, 06:23 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage  (Read 7155 times)

Online Peja

Re: KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage
« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2012, 05:59 PM »

its obvious he has been good with u when he doesnt know a shit about english , how he could troll/annoy u when he doesnt know english at all? i bet ur chat was like " yeah , tx, nr, vn,lol, n, haha im cold, :), :( , Dx, xD" and stuff like these ...

if alb is such a fool like you keep saying, people will find it out. but you cant expect anyone to hate him just because you do.
he has never said anything bad to me and we always had our fun. people started to tell me not to play with him, i see people insulting him on a daily basis. i  also see people insulting him in tus forums without any consequences (finnaly dev got muted, but it was way to late imo.)   i have no idea how this whole shit started, but you need more then 1 party for a war.  so get over it, or keep fighting. but dont involve the whole community in some weird latino wars.
VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2012, 06:06 PM »
Hi all I will explain everything tomorrow everything that has happened I know the whole truth and hans Litoso I will draw up for the coming school tomorrow clan dedicarea write and tell me what happened from and wait for my answer. Klekamp not think the answer is studying something the bride and not enough time is left almost alone to wait until tomorrow.

then? wtf is going on here? i thought u were going to post the truth yesterday...

Alb has always been a good guy and fun to play whenever I played him. Thats more then I can say for you Dev.

its obvious he has been good with u when he doesnt know a shit about english , how he could troll/annoy u when he doesnt know english at all? i bet ur chat was like " yeah , tx, nr, vn,lol, n, haha im cold, :), :( , Dx, xD" and stuff like these ...

lol (i remember u have said ''my lol is like u are a stupid''), could u tell us  any time when i've been a troll with ''everyone''? :P

(until 3 kkmilos at same time lol),,,

you...

c'mon man, i know u can read better,,, u are not a silly man :)

u can use, kor-kkmilo, kkmilo-kor, kor´kkmilo, kkmilo´kor, kor´´Kkmilo etc, c'mon man (; so, now have u understood what is 3 identical names? i hope yes :)
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 07:37 PM »
Why don't you all haters get the f@#! out of here and moan on your f@#!ing LW league instead on TUS where Alb is a cool guy? It's TUS here and we judge people on the behalf of TUS, not LW. You guys treat him like shit and he doesn't even fight back and it pisses you even more. That's sad.

Offline BlinkY

« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 08:10 PM »
i played a ttrr with alb some days ago and he didnt seem like a bad person at all ... he was funny, helpful and nice. i told him that i read this thread and asked why there is so much beef between him and the other dudes from the latino countries but still he rather laughed than being mad or sth :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 08:21 PM »
He has a pedobear avatar! That alone makes him a fun person to me. :D
btw:

Offline Guaton

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 09:50 PM »
yeah albtraum is a good guy lets everyone love him and lets allow him to troll us with alias yea yeah weepee

f@#! u all bunch of faggots

Hi all I will explain everything tomorrow everything that has happened I know the whole truth and hans Litoso I will draw up for the coming school tomorrow clan dedicarea write and tell me what happened from and wait for my answer. Klekamp not think the answer is studying something the bride and not enough time is left almost alone to wait until tomorrow.

then? wtf is going on here? i thought u were going to post the truth yesterday...

Alb has always been a good guy and fun to play whenever I played him. Thats more then I can say for you Dev.

lol (i remember u have said ''my lol is like u are a stupid''), could u tell us  any time when i've been a troll with ''everyone''? :P

where did that "everyone" came u idiot?

and yeah i kinda can answer that question , u have been and u are being a troll with most of us with that alias shit , and not only latino players, no need to name when u can check the reply to some of ur own posts.
 Insulting.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 09:54 PM by Guaton »

Offline Guaton

« Reply #51 on: March 20, 2012, 09:57 PM »
and i dont know where these post from germans and 1 polish came ,  i just answered to dub trying to explain the reason of his good behavior toward him  ... i dont give a f@#! how he treats the rest of u , when this thread is not even about behavior but cheating in a league

Online Peja

« Reply #52 on: March 20, 2012, 10:01 PM »

why always these insults?

« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2012, 10:07 PM »
and i dont know where these post from germans and 1 polish came ,  i just answered to dub trying to explain the reason of his good behavior toward him  ... i dont give a f@#! how he treats the rest of u , when this thread is not even about behavior but cheating in a league

Because yet you don't have any tangible evidence and you dare to think otherwise, champ.

Offline sock

« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2012, 10:29 PM »

why always these insults?

Insults do not help solve a problem. Life is about behavior too ya dig.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:38 PM by sock »

Offline BlinkY

« Reply #55 on: March 20, 2012, 10:30 PM »

well so if this thread is about cheating we already have our facts here. nikoo said he will clear this case and MI already suspended the suspected one. why do you even want to answer how he acts with non spanish guys or when he was a troll to everyone else. i only said my own opinion and since i registred here i am part of the tus community and its my freedom to post my own opinion. but dont blame us cuz we are not sharing your point of view in this case like i said in the beginning MI already made a start to find the cheater/aliaser/whatever

Online Peja

« Reply #56 on: March 20, 2012, 10:31 PM »

Because yet you don't have any tangible evidence and you dare to think otherwise, champ.

there is already a tangible evidence since months. a member of kor called him accidently roperz in a clanner with mm  ;D

Offline Guaton

« Reply #57 on: March 20, 2012, 10:45 PM »
and i dont know where these post from germans and 1 polish came ,  i just answered to dub trying to explain the reason of his good behavior toward him  ... i dont give a f@#! how he treats the rest of u , when this thread is not even about behavior but cheating in a league

there is already a tangible evidence since months. a member of kor called him accidently roperz in a clanner with mm  ;D

chaaaamp

eh ? i didnt even understand what u said , are u answering my question ?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 10:50 PM by Guaton »

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2012, 11:07 PM »
i don't know what is the point with this,,, i have a friendly relationship with most players at WormNET, the people who hate me are only lalo's fans and devilage (for this problem)i said this because the only person that i've bothered is lalo,,, and now the most Latinos don't like me i don't know why  :'( :'(
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2012, 11:09 PM »
let me get this straight, everyone says that roperz is a good guy, he treats you well, i get it but
the thing here is, he is trolling and cheating, he is corrupting the league
i dont really give 2 f@#!s if he treats you well or if he is a funny guy, good for him lol
i dont hate this guy or anyone , i like to laugh at him sometimes in ag and he enjoys it aswell since he has an obssesion with lalo, komo , the rest of cfcs and some guys in lw
he should be a man and face the consequences and stop playing the victim as always
 i know theres no evidence yet but trust me, it will be : )
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 11:12 PM by daiNa »